Saturday 15 October 2011

Not a good week!

Well diet is going badly, only lost 1lb this week - I need to focus!

Week 2 - lost 1lb - 37lbs to go!

I also need to get off my arse and get some exercise.....did walk 1.3 miles on Friday morning because I needed to pick up my car for work (drank too much the afternoon before).

I had some inspiration this morning. My running club (yes don't laugh!) Lordshill Road Runners helped out at the local ParkRun http://www.parkrun.org.uk/ A lot of the club runners take part and it was LRR turn to assist. So I went along as a marshal but think I will be going back in the new year to join in. Its a timed 5k run which takes place every Saturday morning so you can monitor your progress over time

And if this photo can't make me focus and diet nothing will. (Looks like I've gained 10lbs this week!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment