Thursday 6 October 2011

Diet Update!!!

As I said in an earlier post (of all 2) I plan to lose weight in the first 3 months of my training plan. I would like to lose 3 stone (42lbs) more maybe but 1 step at a time.

I'd like to have some sort of graph depicting my loss on this blog but having problems working out how to do it at the moment (all suggestions will be welcomed)

Week 1 - lost 4lb - 38lbs to go!

great start!
I'm following the French Diet by Dr Dukan "The Dukan Diet" a very original name. Its a 4 step programme, 

  • step 1 - 4 to 7 days of protein-rich meals; 
  • step 2 - continuing with protein rich meals plus vegetables.
  • step 3 - start adding carbs  & starchy foods
  • step 4 - eat what ever I like (I can't wait for this step/phase!)
I like this diet!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment