Sunday 23 October 2011

Another bad week...but ends on a high!!

Weight still having problems leaving me!! I stick to the diet all day and all week but fail in the evenings due to my new lodger!! (to explain....there is a big tin of chocolates sat in the lounge! and I can't resist) He can eat and eat and eat and never gain weight, but then he does have a very active job and burns calories like I gain calories!!

so this was a 'stay the same' week:-

Week 3 - lost nothing - still 37lbs to go!

but in the end I didn't get too upset and spent the weekend celebrating a friends' 40th birthday and that meant food, alcohol and food and birthday cake.



Happy birthday Lisa!

We started with chocolate on the drive to Hereford, then pizza for lunch....then had curry at the party.....!




This was us about 3 three years ago ......

how we change (well me) .....hopefully this time next year I'll have a similar photo on here....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment