Sunday 2 October 2011

Crazy "Last Supper" weekend....


Didn't really get the chance to do much planning re my training this weekend, as I was at the ALSAR Conference from Friday evening until I got home about an hour ago!


Weekend was full of eating, drinking, eating, drinking, not a lot of sleep, ummm what else did I do??? I know.....

 .......I got stuck in the lift!! it was hilarious, we were rescued by hotel staff and not our Search and Rescue colleagues (they were too busy having dinner) but that will teach us to get the lift up 1 floor only!


but........ I did do some mental planning and preparation....

High Level Plan
October to December 2011 - lose some weight; start some basic exercise (swim & walking)
January to March 2012 - base training; continue with weight loss
April to September 2012 - Follow training plan for a Half Marathon (end of Sept New Forest Half)
October to March 2013 - Follow training plan for a Marathon
April 2013 LONDON MARATHON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment