Tuesday 10 January 2012

I'm on a roll...or is it too early to say??

Guess what!!! – the alarm clock went off at 5.45am and I was at the gym by 6.30am this morning.
Madness or what?? And there was a queue to get in, now that's mad! Turns out staff were late arriving to open up. I was very surprised at the number of people there.

A spin class started at 6.45 so the ladies changing rooms/showers were bit busy at 6.30am when I finished in the gym....this mornings workout was a gently 30min run/walk/run and 10mins of stretching which is a must otherwise I won't be able to walk later.

Just need to get my eating under control cos it’s started......"I've done some exercise so I can eat anything" syndrome, which is my down fall when training...I can gain weight so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment